Natali is a whitewater stand up paddle athlete from Moab, Utah. She is a Desert Girl at heart, and has always been passionate about guiding and training. Teaching and leading others’ toward health and wellness is Natali’s calling.
She has a full house when it comes to certifications, including Yoga, Stand-up Paddleboarding, & River Guiding. Yoga, Nutrition, Exercise, Music, and Watersports are her cornerstones for staying healthy- physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.
Natali spends most of her year traveling around in her sprinter van training as an athlete, hosting clinics, and attending some of the best whitewater/flatwater races in the United States. She has a passion for adventure and travel, and hopes to seek out, experience, and share her story of the most incredible and breathtaking views of the world.
Have a question? Wanna chat? Contact me here. I’d love to connect with you!
- 2nd in the Women’s Elite Downriver Race at Back of Beyond Sup Race, Moab, UT
- 1st place in the Women’s Sup Cross Race at Animas River Days, Durango, CO
- 1st place in the Women’s Downriver Sup Sprint at Go Pro Mountain Games, Vail, CO
- 11th place overall in the Women’s Final Results at the Payette River Games, Cascade, ID
- 3rd place in Women’s Elite Race at Neptunalia Challenge, Indian Harbor Beach, FL
- Overall Female Sup Athlete in 3 events at the Golden Games in Golden, CO
- 2nd female overall at the Yampa River Festival in Steamboat, CO
- 2nd in the Womens’ Downriver Sup Sprint at the Go Pro Mountain Games in Vail, CO
- 6th female overall at the Payette River Games in Cascade, ID
- 2nd in the 10 mile race in FEMALE OC 19-39 at the Tahoe Nalu, Tahoe CA
- 3rd in the 5 mile race in FEMALE OC 19-39 at the Tahoe Nalu, Tahoe, CA