Natali Zollinger is from Moab, Utah and a desert girl at heart. She’s built the perfect surf-and-turf lifestyle as a raft guide, professional stand up paddle boarder, RVR 2 RVR Instructor, Fitness Trainer, and Onewheeler Extraordinaire. You can find Natali traveling around the country in her truck, training, teaching and chasing her next adventure. Her motto is to be “Tierra-Fit” or Earth-fit and has developed her own method of movement where she uses Nature as her gym and Terrain as her resistance. She loves getting people outside moving their bodies and strives for self-love and empowerment in her clients. You can follow her adventures over at @natalizollinger or find her surfing river waves and teaching whitewater clinics at @rvr2rvr.
Have a question? Wanna chat? Contact me here. I’d love to connect with you!
- 2nd in the Women’s Elite Downriver Race at Back of Beyond Sup Race, Moab, UT
- 1st place in the Women’s Sup Cross Race at Animas River Days, Durango, CO
- 1st place in the Women’s Downriver Sup Sprint at Go Pro Mountain Games, Vail, CO
- 11th place overall in the Women’s Final Results at the Payette River Games, Cascade, ID
- 3rd place in Women’s Elite Race at Neptunalia Challenge, Indian Harbor Beach, FL
- Overall Female Sup Athlete in 3 events at the Golden Games in Golden, CO
- 2nd female overall at the Yampa River Festival in Steamboat, CO
- 2nd in the Womens’ Downriver Sup Sprint at the Go Pro Mountain Games in Vail, CO
- 6th female overall at the Payette River Games in Cascade, ID
- 2nd in the 10 mile race in FEMALE OC 19-39 at the Tahoe Nalu, Tahoe CA
- 3rd in the 5 mile race in FEMALE OC 19-39 at the Tahoe Nalu, Tahoe, CA